[Drabble Week 1, 100% Orange Juice] Ascot (drouble)

QP struggled, but found no purchase with her wrists tied behind her back with scarves, and the rest of her tied to the chair she was sitting on. All she could do was rock her seat.

“I thought you had changed! You said all you wanted to do was enjoy pudding and play games! You tricked me with that bet!”

“Quit that. You lost, so you have to play the penalty game,” Yuki taunted. “I have so many exotic puddings for you. Soy sauce, wasabi, curry powder... no expenses spared. I even made sure to tie you down with something soft, so your poor doggy wrists don't hurt.”

The world went black as Yuki selected another scarf and bound it across QP's eyes. She found her senses already sharpening against her will. Her skin prickled with goosebumps as she felt Yuki's fingertips brush against her cheek, before trailing down her face to settle underneath her chin.

“All you have to do,” Yuki whispered, uncomfortably close to her ear, “is identify five puddings, and I'll untie you. Should be easy, right?”
QP nodded with what she hoped look like confidence.

“Good. Now,” Yuki purred, “Be a good girl, and open wide.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Fanfic, 100% Orange Juice] Cat Smile

If you like my work, please consider supporting me!