[Drabble Week 1, 100% Orange Juice] Bodkin

There is a blade, spoken of in legends; sharp enough to tear through skin, small enough to conceal in the palm of the hand – a necromantic blade for stitching together the remains of the dead. And now, she holds it in her hand. A few stabs as practice: it whistles through the air, sings as it dips into the body, snck-snck-snck, as quickly as she dares to use it.
“Truly, this is the sword of my soul,” she mutters, holding the needle to the sky. “It befits only one such as me... Krilalaris, the dark witch of home economics! Ahuhuhuhu...”

A/N: I like to think Krila does something like this in pretty much every lesson. Woodwork? Carves wooden fetishes. Science? Writes essays on the principles of alchemy. English? Does her book report on the necronomicon. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Fanfic, 100% Orange Juice] Cat Smile

If you like my work, please consider supporting me!